Monday, January 27, 2003

First apologies to my reader. It has been almost 4 months since I updated my blog but an enquiry from a fellow story enthusiast in the Ministry of the Environment in Ontario, Canada has made me realise just how powerful blogging can be.

I am now 5 months into my project and have spent most of the time building relationships, collecting source material and ideas and steeping myself in the wealth of material on the Internet and in our Library relating to knowledge, communities and stories.

The project staff resources has been doubled to two with the arrival of Karen who with her useful interests in Archeology, myths and solid Conservation experience in a local Team will I hope get us up into second gear. I hope shortly to add Karen to this Blog so that we can make it more lively, interesting and varied so watch this space.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?